Sunday, August 18, 2013

Does Green Tea Have Caffeine In It ??

Have you ever wondered does green tea have caffeine? Since I am one that cannot handle much caffeine, I have asked that question before. Yet I still want the health benefits of green tea. Health benefits like lower risk of cancer and heart disease, less digestive tract problems, and the one I really appreciate this time of year after the holidays is the help with weight loss.
If you are like me and have added a few pounds with all those Christmas goodies youl appreciate that green tea helps increase your metabolism, which in turn helps you shed those pounds faster. So when I question does green tea contain caffeine, I please to find out that it doesn contain as much as coffee or black tea. So I can drink my green tea and get some help shedding those unwanted pounds at the same time.

In fact, when I answer the question does green tea have caffeine, I find there are some types that have even less than half of coffee and black tea. Coffee and black tea each contains .05% caffeine, and if you were to drink Genmai cha green tea you would only be getting .008%. Or Sencha is .015% and Hoji cha is .008%. So if a minimal amount of caffeine is what you want, sit back, relax and enjoy the health benefits youl get in a cup of green tea.

If you are asking the question does green tea contain caffeine, because you absolutely cannot have any caffeine, yet you still want the health benefits of green tea mentioned above, you should look for nutritional supplements that contain decaffeinated green tea. These supplements can consist of only green tea extract or they can include other essential ingredients to give you even more health benefits.

So why not visit the Chineseteaart.com? You can but some Chinese Green Tea you like.

No comments:

Post a Comment