Monday, August 12, 2013

Decaffeinated Green Tea Can Help You Lose Weight

Have you read that green tea can help you lose weight? Studies show it does. If you are like me and can consume too much caffeine and are on a quest to lose weight, you may be asking does decaffeinated green tea have the same value for weight loss as regular green tea.
When I drink too much caffeine I get hyper and I am not a very nice person to be around, nor do I feel right. Trying to have a conversation with me when I am on a caffeine high, is just not going to happen ?I don stop talking long enough to catch my breath.

With that in mind, you can imagine my joy when researching green tea I discovered I could get help with my weight loss goal, even if I consumed the decaffeinated green tea.

I was pleased to discover that even though caffeine was one component of green teas that worked toward dropping those pounds it wasn the only factor. Other ingredients in green tea that promotes weight loss are the Flavonoids and catechin polyphenols.

Flavonoids alter the way the body uses norepinephrine, the hormone that monitors how we burn calories. More calories are burned when the Flavonoids interact with other ingredients in green tea. The catechin polyphenols also interact with other ingredients to promote how much fat we burn.

I call that a win, win situation - finding compounds in decaffeinated green tea that can burn fat and burn calories. That is absolutely great.

So why don't you buy some to try? You can buy Chinese Green Tea in Chineseteaart.com.

No comments:

Post a Comment